Branch Photography is honored to be Voted by the readers of Celebrate Arkansas magazine, Very Best Photographer. This is the 9th Year to receive this honor. Over the years I have had the opportunity to photograph many covers and many other article photos for Celebrate Arkansas magazine. Wyley and his staff are great to work with and super nice.
The saying goes, "If you love what you do, you'll never work a day in your life", well that's 80% true with me, there's 20% of my work that is actual work, the other 80%, I love being behind the camera and capturing images that my clients love and enjoy. To say photography is my job would be incorrect, it is my passion. My father told me over 35 years ago in the beginning stages and getting in my zone, 'you're married to photography'. That's mostly true, my eyes are constantly open to possibilities, people and places I'd like to photograph, areas that have great composition and interesting features, but I keep things in priority, God, Family, Friends.
I am truly blessed to be in a profession that I love so much, that I can meet so many great people, go so many places, touch so many lives and create images that everyone loves. The places I get to photograph and people I get to meet, very few have that honor, for that I am very blessed. From the time I moved to NW Arkansas in 1998, it has my goal to provide premier quality images to all my clients whether portraits or commercial. I've had the honor to be the photographer for thousands in Bentonville, Rogers, Springdale, Fayetteville, the state of Arkansas and into Missouri, Oklahoma and Kansas. Thanks to all that voted for Branch Photography.